New RAV VAST Course from Nadishana and David K. *From Beginner to Intermediate* is out!!!
From December 30 to January 10, you will have a 15% discount on all our instruments. Use the coupon HNY15 on checkout page.
The RAV 432 Hz is here! It’s been a great interest in 432 Hz RAV lately, so now you can order it! Number is limited, hurry up and get a unique RAV!
RAV Vast is a steel tongue percussion drum with meditative, hypnotic and tranquil sound. All of the tones in one tuning are selected in such a way that it is impossible to hit a false note. RAV Vast tongues are extremely sensitive and getting started takes minutes.
- Сorrect use.
- The product is manufactured in accordance with technical requirements 962400-001-19984795-2017.
- The product is designed to extract sound by hitting tongues that are cut on the surface.
- The scale is specified on the wooden plug on the bottom.
- Material: steel 3ST.
- Form: two hemispheres with a diameter of 550 mm.
- All drums have a blue-green color.
- Operation Manual.
- It is not suggested for the product to be facing temperatures below +10 and above +40 degrees Celsius. Those extreme conditions may impact the tuning of the instrument. For long-term storage of the instrument it is necessary that it is conditioned at room temperature. If the instrument was stored for in high temperature environment (a closed car in the sun, direct exposure to sunlight in hot weather), then it needs to be cooled down before using.
- It is important to apply caring product to the surface of the drum, front and back. We suggest applying FrogLube CLP or Phoenix Handpan Oil. If you don’t have those for sale in your country, we suggest using coconut oil or any natural oil on the market.
- The frequency of applying the caring product depends on the humidity. If you live in a humid place, we suggest using caring product once or twice a week. If the humidity is normal, it is suggested to apply caring product once or twice a month. It is suggested to wipe the surface of the instrument with a microfiber cloth every time before and after the playing session.
- It is not suggested to apply any hydrocarbon solvents, concentrated alcohols and alkalis on the surface of the instrument. That may cause hydrophobic coating to wash off.
- Long-term storage in the bag (baggage, panniers) is not recommended as it allows steel to build up moisture, thus it may cause rusting of the instrument.
- The instrument is designed to play by hands or special soft mallets. Playing by drumsticks or applying any form of physical impact may cause the instrument to go out of tune.
- It is not suggested to alter the construction of the instrument in any way (e.g. painting, changing the plug, using magnets to retune it). The company is not responsible for the result of any actions listed above.
- 3. Warranty:
- Maintenance period – 12 months
We ship worldwide. The shipping costs depends on the country of destination. It is calculated automatically during checkout process. The RAV will be shipped from Perm, Russia from the manufacturer workshop (unless you opted for delivery from our Estonian warehouse).
Products in stock.
Often we have some RAV models in stock. If you see green notification “In Stock” on the product image, that means we can ship this model in next few days from Russian warehouse. Otherwise the waiting time is about 4-8 weeks long after placing order. Waiting time approximate and it can change significantly. It is not a strict arrangement.
Customs clearance fees.
Depending on your country your incoming parcel may be subject to
customs fees. These charges are beyond our control or prediction and
you will be responsible for paying them. You can contact your
country’s customs for more info.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Online store is owned by the Seller and administered by it being set of logically connected web-pages, containing data about the goods and conditions for their purchasing, at ravvast.org
The product is any real thing presented in the online store catalog.
The Buyer is a person, who purchases or orders goods, and intends to order or using goods for personal, family, household and other needs not related to entrepreneurial activities.
Personal data is an information provided by the Federal Law No. 152-FZ dd. July 27, 2006 “On Personal Data” and Federal Law No. 149-FZ dd. July 27, 2006 “On Information, Information Technologies and Information Protection” voluntarily and knowingly provided by the Buyer in ordering in the online store and required to perform the order by the Seller placed by the Buyer. The Seller, processing Buyers` personal data, as necessary, has taken all sufficient organizational and technical measures to protect personal data from unauthorized or accidental access to them or their destruction, alteration, blocking, copying, distribution and other illegal actions.
Personal data protection are the measures of the Seller targeted at the Buyer`s personal data processing to make statistical processing and marketing research, improve efficiency of each Customer servicing, and provide exclusive information about special offers, news and other marketing materials.
Order is an electronic or oral application submitted by the Buyer for the Goods purchasing from the catalog of the online store, agreed by the Parties, accepted and executed by the operator of the Seller.
Contract is a purchase and sale agreement between the Buyer and the Seller on the certain Goods purchasing by the Buyer at a specified price, with delivery within the agreed terms and under certain delivery or receipt conditions.
Services is a set of actions undertaken by the Seller in relation to the Buyer, for the purpose of fulfilling the terms and conditions of the Contract, including, but not limited to such services as Order delivery to the Buyer, information to the Buyer about Contract execution progress, etc.
GOODS PURCHASE CONDITIONS
Protection of intellectual property
All text-based information and graphic images posted on the web-site shall be the property of the Seller or its counterparties.
E-catalog. Goods description and price
All information about the Goods provided on the website, shall be informative, not an advertising and cannot fully present information about the properties and characteristics of the Goods.
Photos, diagrams, drawings and video images of the Goods samples in the catalog shall be the property of the Seller or its counterparties. Each image of the sample shall be accompanied by the text-based information about the Goods. The quality of settings and features of the Buyer`s computer screen may distort the color of the Goods presented. The Buyer shall have a right to apply to the Seller for additional information about the Goods interested. The Seller’s representative shall provide other information necessary and sufficient from the Buyer`s point of view, at the request of the Buyer, to make a decision on the Goods purchasing, to the extent to which such information is not confidential.
In the event the Buyer has any questions concerning the Goods properties and characteristics before ordering, it may seek advice from the Seller. The methods of communication with the Seller are specified in the section of the Web-site “Contacts”.
Online store information about the Goods
Information about the main consumer properties of the Goods, address (location) of the Seller, place of the Goods manufacture, price and conditions for the Goods purchasing, its delivery, and payment procedure for the Goods are provided on the web-site.
Rules and conditions for the Goods effective and safe use are provided on the web-site in “Frequently Asked Questions” section.
If the goods purchased by the Buyer were in use or any defect(s) were removed in it, the Buyer shall obtain information about.
Responsibility of the Parties for the information reliability
Each Party shall be responsible for unreliability of the information provided.
The Seller shall not be responsible for the accuracy and correctness of the information provided by the Buyer during online registration and ordering.
In order to complete the Order, the Buyer shall provide valid data necessary to execute the Order. Responsibility for validity and / or applicability of the information provided, as well as for incorrect data provided by the Buyer and / or the representative of the Buyer, shall be assumed by the Buyer.
The Buyer shall be notified by these Terms and Conditions that the sale of the Goods through the online store is carried out in real time (24 hours) and implies price changes and its availability without prior notice. In this regard, the Goods shall be reserved for the Buyer only after Order processing by the Seller.
Seller`s liability limitation for the Goods and their use
Failure by the Buyer to comply with the rules established for the Goods use shall not discharge the Seller from its liability.
The Seller shall be discharged from its liability for non-fulfillment of its obligations or for improper performance of its obligations if it proves that failure to fulfill obligations or their improper performance occurred due to force majeure, as well as on other grounds as provided for by the law.
Goods can be ordered by the Buyer by sending self-filled order form on the web-site.
Moreover, the Seller shall inform the Buyer that the Buyer’s order and the Seller’s obligations arise at the date of the order scope, its cost and delivery method with the Seller’s representative approval by the Buyer. Order can be executed only after application for the Goods confirmation and the Buyer’s Personal Data correctness.
If the Order scope was changed when processed by the Seller’s services, it is possible to re-execute it only after its final scope of supply agreement with the Buyer.
Cases of Goods removal by the Seller from the Order agreed:
1. The Seller shall inform the Buyer about lack of non-defective Goods, which was identified in Order completion in kind and Goods presale inspection, and the defective Goods identified by the Seller itself could not be replaced with quality goods within a reasonable time.
2. The manufacturer of the Goods is in the process of being wounded up or in a bankruptcy process, and there was a risk of improper contract performance by the manufacturer concluded with the Seller with respect to the Goods.
3. The Goods of preliminary order were not available. The Goods release into sale is delayed for an indefinite period or canceled by the manufacturer.
4. Legislative restrictions on free sale of the Goods ordered are introduced.
Order delivery and payment procedure
The Goods shall be delivered to the Buyer by the communications organization – FSUE Russian Post – after full order payment (including goods cost and delivery) by filling the forms on the web-site.
The Goods shall be shipped by the Seller within the term from four (4) to eight (8) weeks from the date of full payment receipt for the Goods. The delivery terms and cost shall be calculated individually (based on dimensions, region, payment method and delivery mode), and this information becomes known to the Buyer when it enters payment page prior to making such payment.
The Seller will make every effort to deliver the Goods to the Buyer as quickly as possible.
If the Order is delivered by the Russian Post, the Russian Post shall be responsible for its security and delivery terms on the territory of the Russian Federation from the date of sending to the post office. Claims for mail search shall be reviewed in accordance with the Rules for Russian Post operation.
If the Order was delivered within the established deadlines, but the Order was not transferred to the Buyer through its fault, further delivery shall be made within the new deadlines agreed with the Seller, after repeated payment by the Buyer of the Goods delivery costs.
When the Goods are transferred to the Buyer, it shall check integrity of the outer package of the parcel and no mechanical damage on it. If the above defects are identified, it is necessary, together with the communications organization employee, to draw up an act of damage, and open and inspect the Goods fixing all violations in the Act.
In the event of any violations identified, the Buyer shall have a right to refuse from the Order or its part containing the Goods of inadequate quality, paying in proportion for the Goods and services for its delivery remained in the Order.
The Buyer can cancel the Order (refuse from the Goods) until the date of its transfer by the Seller to the communications organization. Thereafter, the Order cannot be cancelled. If the Goods were delivered by the Russian Post, the Order returned to the Seller through the fault of the Buyer shall be sent to the Buyer again only after making additional payment for the cost of services for the Goods delivery returned and the cost of services for their re-sending to the Buyer.
Goods rejection and return
The Buyer shall have a right to refuse from the Goods at any time prior to its transfer to the communications organization, and after Goods transfer – within seven days of the Goods receipt.
Goods of the proper quality shall be returned in the event its market condition, consumer properties and document confirming the fact and conditions for the said goods purchasing are preserved. No document available with the Buyer confirming the fact and conditions for the Goods purchasing shall not deprive it of the opportunity to refer to other evidence of the Goods purchasing in this online store.
If the Buyer refuses from the Goods, the Seller shall refund an amount paid by the Buyer under the contract, except for the Seller’s delivery costs and expenses of the goods returned by the Buyer, not later than ten days after goods has returned back to Seller.
Paypal refund if payment was done byPaypal,
transfer to the Buyer’s bank account if payment was done by bank transfer.
The laws of the Russian Federation shall be applied to the relations between the Buyer and the Seller.
All questions and claims can be sent by e-mail email@example.com
Payment by bank cards is carried out through Paypal.com